Local News

 

UNC-CH Student Inhaled Keyboard Cleaner Before Dying

An autopsy report released Wednesday showed a UNC-Chapel Hill student had been inhaling computer keyboard cleaner before he died.  Stedman Gage's body was found in February at his off-campus residence.  The Wilmington native was the son of former UNC Board of Governors Chairwoman Hannah Gage.  The report indicated that Gage had a cardiovascular disease that would make him more susceptible to the toxic effects of the cleaner. 

 

More Articles